Jobs at British Study Centres
If you would like to work for a dynamic, fast-growing organisation in fantastic locations, we would like to hear from you!
Please read the following as it is applicable for all applicants.
- British Study Centres is committed to valuing diversity. In keeping with our equal opportunities policy, we welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
- British Study Centres accepts students under the age of 18. The law classifies these young people as children, as a consequence British Study Centres has implemented a number of safeguarding systems and procedures during the recruitment process, and in general.
- British Study Centres requires all applicants have a general knowledge of safeguarding issues and good practice, particularly relating to professional obligations on safeguarding the welfare of each child (and avoiding guarantees of confidentiality in any disclosure). Also, the ability to create effective rapport and a sound relationship with pupils, earning their respect and trust but maintaining proper professional boundaries (by not deliberately courting popularity or friendship). Please ensure that you read the Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults Policy. Questions based on this policy will be asked at interview stage.
- Reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason that they should not be employed in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18.
- Appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be required prior to confirmation of appointment and applicants should be aware that providing any false information is a criminal offence. Applicants will also be checked against the Barring List (if a current transferrable DBS is not available) and the Prohibited List for Life.
- All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily.
- Police certificate of good conduct will be required from all countries where you have resided for three months or more. For more information please see here.
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required.
- All references will be followed up.