Part of our Online English Portfolio
This Spring we’re virtually bringing iconic landmarks to our students. This fantastic online course includes General English lessons integrated with a live stream of BSC teachers visiting famous sights!
With materials developed in partnership with National Geographic Learning, this online programme is interactive and dynamic to keep young students engaged.
Fully online delivered through Zoom software
WEEK 1: 29th & 31st March, 2nd April
WEEK 2: 5th, 7th & 9th April
WEEK 3: 12th, 14th & 16th April
Children aged 6-12 and 13-17 years
6 to 12 year olds (A1/A2 and B1/B2)
13 to 17 year olds (A1/A2 and B1/B2)
£60 per person/ per week
(minimum booking is one week)
Wi-Fi or internet access. Laptop or PC with
webcam, microphone and speakers.
MONDAY: 15:00 – 1 x 50 min lesson
WEDNESDAY: 15:00 – 1 x 50 min lesson
FRIDAY: 15:00 – 1 x 50 min lesson
You can check prices and make a booking online or contact us with any questions
Students on an Online English for Young Learners course have three lessons each week working on their main English skills. Delivered by highly-qualified native-level speakers, students will work on exciting online projects with their teacher and peers. They will also discover and learn about famous locations in the UK and Ireland. Our tour guides will virtually join the group from these locations, bringing the lesson to life!
Our Online English courses are perfect for students that want to work on their language skills while connecting online with students from all parts of the world. Fun, interactive lessons and class projects help students to practise their English in different situations, as well as developing their problem solving and independent learning skills.
During this course students will:
• Develop their language skills through communicative
• Work on their problem solving skills using creativity
• Work on their online projects with their peers
• Improve their digital competency in the context of online learning
• Gain confidence in speaking English
• Virtually meet and learn from native-level English speakers
• Have their English level assessed using BSC's in-house level checker
• Be a more independent learner
• Have had a transformational learning experience and developed 21st century skills
If you have any questions about booking an Online Young Learners Course then contact our friendly team.