We offer engaging English summer camps for children and teenagers to practise the English they need to prepare for IELTS or Cambridge B2 (FCE) or C1 (CAE) exams.
This three week specialist programme gives students the skills to prepare for internationally recognised certificates of English such as IELTS and Cambridge FCE & CAE.
These exams are often the gateway to international higher education. The course is designed to give students the vocabulary, grammar and confidence that they need to pass.
Intermediate (B1) – Advanced (C1)
14 - 17 years old
15 General English lessons + 8 Exam Preparation lessons per week
£980 (click here for price details)
If you have any questions about booking an English Summer Camp for your child then contact our friendly team.
On completion of this course, students will:
• Have developed their language skills through practical activities and discussions.
• Have developed their exam strategy and problem-solving skills.
• Have a deeper understanding of successful exam preparation.
• Have experience working on projects in small groups.
• Have improved their autodidactic skills.
• Have met and learned from English native-level speakers.
• Have their English level assessed by the BSC level test.
• Students will have had in-depth preparation for each part of the IELTS or Cambridge exam
• Gained confidence in taking the IELTS or Cambridge exam
• Developed their vocabulary, grammar and confidence to the level they need to succeed
Secure your spot this Summer!