Here you can find all the information you need for our Young Learners programme at BSC Dublin. For anything else don't hesitate to contact your Business Development Manager.
Download full information for BSC Dublin.
Ulysses House, Foley Street, Dublin 1, D01 W2T2
We highly recommend that you book airport transfers with us to ensure students are met at the airport and taken safely to their destination. Please contact us for more information.
Dublin Airport: 12 km
We welcome students from all over the world to BSC Dublin. Our team will make sure that your students are fully supported throughout their stay.
Students can enjoy a variety of excursions when staying at BSC Dublin.
Example excursions include:
• Staff : Student class supervision ratio 1 : 15
• Unaccompanied minor service (extra cost)
• Airport meet and greet
• Classes allocated according to age and level
• Teachers hold CELTA or equivalent qualifications
• Police background checks on all staff
• Mentor for individuals