Online Courses Fees & Dates
- Online lesson duration: 50 minutes
- Group size: up to 4 students
- Class times: Mon-Fri, 08:00-20:00 (UK time)
- Minimum age: 18 years old
We reserve the right to raise our prices at any time in line with our suppliers. All programmes subject to availability and minimum class numbers.
Public Holidays 2013
We are closed on the following public holidays: 1 January, 29 March, 1 April, 6 & 27 May and 26 August 2013. We will also be closed from 21 – 29 December 2013.
|Course||Available levels||Course code||Lessons||Price|
|Group (max. 4)||Private|
|General English||Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate, Advanced||ONL/G5||5||£100||£200|
|Business English||Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate, Advanced||ONL/B5||5||£100||£200|
- All fees must be paid in full at the time of booking. Any bank and PayPal charges (if applicable) must be covered by the student.
- Examination fees (if applicable) are not included in the fees.
- All programmes are subject to availability and minimum class numbers.
- The school reserves the right to cancel or alter a course or to change course timings. If we do so, we will offer an alternative course or a refund.
- The school reserves the right to refuse admission to the online class to any student or to dismiss any student in the event of misconduct or unsatisfactory attendance or timekeeping or work, without refund of fees.
- In the case of technical difficulty on the school's part, we will offer an alternative lesson or a refund. In the case of technical difficulty on the student's part, we are unable to offer an alternative lesson or a refund. It is the student's responsibility to ensure they meet the minimum system requirements necessary to take part in the course, including a reliable internet connection.
- In the event of force majeure and other events outside the company's reasonable control which may cause the closure of the school, no refund of fees will be made to students, except at the school's discretion in exceptional circumstances.
- An administration fee of £25 will apply for students wishing to change their course.
- Once the course has started students can upgrade the number of lessons but cannot downgrade it.
- If an online course is cancelled more than 24 hours before the start date, there is a £50 administration charge.
- If an online course is cancelled less than 24 hours before the course starts or after the student has started there is no refund in any circumstances.
- If an online lesson is cancelled more than 24 hours before the start time, the student may transfer to an alternative lesson, subject to availability. No refund will be offered.
- If an online lesson is cancelled less than 24 hours before the start time or the student fails to attend the lesson, there is no refund in any circumstances.