Unpaid work placements can be taken after completion of a General English course. Our work placement programmes give students the opportunity to undertake unpaid internships with UK-based companies in London, Oxford, Brighton or Bournemouth. For available sectors and roles, please see below:
|Document Title||File Type||File Size|
|Internships, London||43 KB|
|Internships, Oxford||28 KB|
|Internships, Brighton||29 KB|
|Internships, Bournemouth||29 KB|
Students will receive their placement confirmations once they have started their General English course. Sometimes students will be asked to attend an interview before they have final confirmation of their placement.
Finding a Job
Need more info about finding a paid job in London, Oxford, Brighton or Bournemouth? Visit the Job Club section of the website!
- Must be EEA or Swiss national or a holder of Youth Mobility Scheme Visa (Tier 5)
- Minimum age 18, maximum age 29
- Completion of a General English course (minimum 6 weeks)
- Completion of a candidate information sheet
- Full and complete CV in English
- Covering letter
- Interview by telephone or in person once in the UK